And by it I mean started this, my very own blog. I am no longer just a lurker in the blog world, I am now an author and editor to our life. It's an amazing life I tell you. I may write down some feelings within this blog that may rub you the viewer/reader the wrong way. I apologize if I offend you but this a place that I need to feel free to get my feelings out. We can agree to disagree on matters.Charlotte is now 5 months 1 week and 1 day old and I do not even know where that time has gone. I do know that our lives did not take that paved road that we had planned to follow. There was no crossing those T's and dotting those I's. We are no longer living in our "dream" home that we had a 10 year plan for. I am no longer working in corporate hell just to keep up that lifestyle we were used to. But, I would not change a thing.
My husband has been the most surprising and admirable man. While he was very difficult during my pregnancy (yes, that is the nicest way to put it) once he laid eyes on his baby girl he was a changed man. Minus those first two days after we left the hospital ;-) Brian has been the most understanding and loving man. He has afforded me the opportunity to stay home and care for Charlotte. Everyday he comes home after a long day at workwith open arms. He takes Charlotte off my hands so that I can finish dinner/finish cleaning bottles/finish laundry. After dinner he gets his alone time while I bathe Charlotte but he is waiting with her bottle to feed her and to put her to bed. This is our nighttime ritual and each night I thank God for him, thank God for Charlotte and thank God for our family and friends.
On a less sappy note, Charlotte cut her first two bottom teeth yesterday and while that is a huge milestone I have to also report that she is loving her veggies (well at least Squash so far).
It will take me a while to figure out this blogging thing and how to make it look as great as all the others out there. But here's to actually starting it!!!
I love it! Sorry if I pushed you over the ledge, but someone had to do it, right?
ReplyDeleteWelcome! I've been waiting for this! Charlotte is going to take off, doing new things all the time. Now, we can all oooh and aaaah over her with you :-)
ReplyDeleteGreat! So glad you are more than a lurker!! And I'm laughing my bitt off.... and you know why! XOXOXOX
ReplyDelete