Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Almost 6 Months Old????




I am sitting here waiting to pick up my mom from the airport and it dawns on me... my baby girl is going to be 6 months old on Friday. WHAT???? WHERE has the time gone????

On the eating front, Charlotte is onto her last veggie before we start her on fruits. She actually is loving peas. I am just suprised at how much she has enjoyed every vegetable. We have gotten to the point these past two days with her cereal and her veggie that she reaches for the spoon and gets a good grip and then puts the spoon in her mouth. My baby is already trying to feed herself. While this is very exciting it's bitter sweet. It's going toooo fast...

Today Carrie and I ditched her infant seat and installed her Moo Moo Britax Convertible seat and I LOVE IT I mean she loves it. It was difficult to install so we brought it to Peoria FD to have them "reinstall" it. And it was a hit with Charlotte (that is after she ate b/c she was a cranky butt).

Charlotte and I went on an hour long walk today with Carrie to try to get Belly Ella to make her appearance. Unfortunately, there was no activity to report. Then we hit up Starbucks and then Safeway and tonight all of us (me, Bks, Carrie, Adamame and Double B) got our hair done by Brooke and ordered pizza. It was a fun night, but the best is yet to come.

MY MOM will be here tonight!!! It's been since August 22nd since she has seen Charlotte and SOOOO much has been happening. Including today, she was able to sit in the shopping cart while Auntie Carrie and I shopped. And her shopping cart cover was sooooooo cute.

I am completely loving our life. The three of us are such a happy and blessed little family.




No comments:

Post a Comment